LFF is hiring a Market Intelligence Advisor
As part of the market intelligence team, you will contribute to the development of our strategy by researching and analysing global developments and innovations in financial products as well as monitoring evolutions in financial markets and in other financial centres. You will prepare reports, fact sheets and presentations.
• You have a master’s degree, preferably in economics or finance.
• You can demonstrate relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in the financial sector.
• You have extensive knowledge of financial products and markets.
• You have excellent command of English and at least working knowledge of French. Other languages would be an asset.
• You have excellent writing skills.
• You have excellent analytical skills and are able to quickly identify and summarize relevant information.
• You are skilled at delivering presentations in at least two languages.
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation to
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Giovanna Bassani
12, rue Erasme
P.O. Box 904
Application deadline is September 30.