LFF is hiring a Media Relations & Communications Manager
Luxembourg for Finance, the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre, is hiring a Media Relations & Communications Manager.
- Manage the agency’s international media and press relations;
- Manage the agency’s network of communication agencies;
- Help develop and implement the agency’s overall communication strategy;
- Manage communication and marketing campaigns;
- Monitor and analyse media output and coverage;
- Produce communication material.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has several years of experience in international press relations, preferably in finance;
- Has a Master’s degree;
- Is fluent in English; any other languages are considered an advantage
- Has excellent copywriting and editorial skills;
- Is creative and a skilled problem solver;
- Is a team player;
- Is ready to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to send us a meaningful application including CV and a motivation letter detailing how they meet the above criteria for the job and why they think they would be a good fit for our team by November 30.
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Giovanna Bassani
P.O. Box 904