Luxembourg House of Financial Technology: Appointment of a CEO
With a view to further strengthen Luxembourg’s FinTech ecosystem, Luxembourg for Finance, the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre, is in the process of setting up the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology or LHoFT. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated CEO, with an international profile, to set up and lead this exciting new platform.
The LHoFT is a partnership between the public and private sector with the aim of fostering innovation within and driving the technological evolution of Luxembourg’s financial services sector. Offering start-up incubation as well as co-working spaces, the LHoFT will bring together all parts of Luxembourg’s FinTech community – innovators, investors, financial institutions and research institutions.
What will be your mission?
Working with various key government and industry stakeholders, you will set up, launch and run the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology, taking responsibility to define and implement a successful FinTech strategy for Luxembourg.
You will plan and coordinate the activities of the LHoFT including the development of acceleration and innovation programs, events, forums and seminars. You will manage relations with corporate members and build an environment that effectively connects and drives value for the various stakeholders of the Luxembourg FinTech ecosystem: the financial community, FinTech companies and start-ups, research and academia as well as the regulator and public authorities. This will include initiating, coordinating and successfully implementing collaborative R&D projects.
Finally, you will act as an ambassador for Luxembourg’s FinTech hub, notably by representing the LHoFT internationally and connecting it with leading FinTech platforms in other countries.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and at least 15 years of experience in leading digital innovation/transformation projects and/or building and running startups within financial services.
- You have extensive experience in the international FinTech scene with a robust understanding of the underlying technological, regulatory and business trends.
- You are proficient in English and have outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- You have a proven track record in team management and are used to working with start-ups.
- You are a hands-on, solution-driven leader that can inspire your team and others around you.
How To Apply
Please send your CV as well as brief description of what makes you uniquely qualified to lead the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology to Nicolas Mackel, CEO of Luxembourg for Finance, by 31 August 2016: email@example.com