The Federation brings together representatives of banks, insurance companies, investment funds, wealth managers, domiciliation specialists, financial industry service providers, private equity professionals, lawyers, chartered accountants, auditors, the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, Cetrel and Clearstream. Its primary aim is the promotion of a coherent and clear image of Luxembourg as a prestigious international financial centre.
While continuing to give priority to the defence of the interests of their associations and institutions, the members of PROFIL combine their efforts for the presentation to public opinion of the many facets of our financial centre which, through the innovative spirit of its operators and the farsightedness of its political leaders, has acquired a prominent position worldwide.
In the course of its mission, PROFIL also contributes to the overall promotion of the Grand Duchy. It is therefore the discussion partner for the persons responsible for promotion at political level and for the public bodies, which are responsible for the development and supervision of the financial sector.
In order to enhance the promotion of the financial centre abroad, the Luxembourg Government and PROFIL concluded a partnership for the creation of Luxembourg for Finance, the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre.
- The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL)
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- Luxembourg Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies (ACA)
- Association luxembourgeoise des professionnels du patrimoine (ALPP)
- Luxembourg Alternative Administrators Association (L3A)
- Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA)
- Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg
- Institut des réviseurs d’entreprises (IRE)
- Ordre des experts-comptables (OEC)
- Ordre des avocats du Barreau de Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A.
- Clearstream International S.A.
Board of directors
- Guy Hoffmann, Chairman (The Luxembourg Banker’s Association)
- Corinne Lamesch, Vice-Chairman (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry)
- Marc Lauer, Vice-Chairman, (Luxembourg Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies)
- Camille Thommes, Treasurer (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry)
- Marc Hengen, Member (Luxembourg Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies)
- Luc Holper, Member (SIX Payment Services S.A)
- Robert Fischer, Member (Ordre des experts-comptables)
- Yves Maas, Member (The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association)
- Philippe Meyer, Member (Institut des réviseurs d’entreprises)
- Robert Scharfe, Member (Luxembourg Stock Exchange)
- Philippe Seyll, Member (Clearstream International)
- Carlo Thelen, Member (Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce)
- Carlo Thill, Member (Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce)
- Claus Mansfeldt, Member (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association)
- Giovanna Bassani, Secretary General
The Luxembourg Financial Industry Federation (PROFIL)
12, rue Erasme
Tél.: +352 27 20 21 1
Fax: +352 46 09 21