Events - 20.11.2017
Organised by Luxembourg for Finance
Luxembourg for Finance will host a seminar in Milan on 20 November 2017 honoured by the presence of HRH the Crown Prince of Luxembourg accompanied by HRH the Crown Princess Stéphanie and HE Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance.
Join the Luxembourg for Finance seminar organised in cooperation with the Italian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (CCIL):
LUXEMBOURG, CONNECTING YOU WITH FINANCIAL EXPERTISE
The seminar is free of charge and will be followed by a walking lunch.
Conference language is English (1 panel discussion in Italian).
- Programme Brochure Milan 2017
- Italy and Luxembourg: Economic Partners. Fabio Morvilli
- Breaking new ground in green and sustainable finance. Jane Wilkinson
- Panel: La gestione internationale di investimenti, patrimonio familiare e impresa
- Panel: Luxembourg life insurance: not only a wealth and succession planning tool
- Panel: What’s next for the European UCITS success story? No slides, only discussion
- Panel: Europe’s appetite for alternatives