- You will monitor and analyse EU and Luxembourg regulatory initiatives with respect to financial services.
- You will help identify sectoral concerns and opportunities for development.
- You will draft research reports on developments in cross-border financial services and other key sectoral topics.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Luxembourg financial centre, investment products and markets.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the EU regulatory agenda with regards to financial services.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in law or finance.
- You have excellent writing and analytical skills. You are able to quickly identify and summarize complex information in an easily understandable manner.
- You have prior experience in a regulatory governance, government affairs or similar function. Previous experience with statistical analysis would be an asset.
- You have excellent command of English and working knowledge of German and/or French. Other languages would be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation before March 31, 2022 to:
Luxembourg for Finance
Ms Lynn Robbroeckx
P.O. Box 904