Your main responsibilities
As part of the communication team, you will :
- contribute to the promotion of Luxembourg financial centre’s image abroad
- help develop our network of media contacts in priority markets,
- design and draft quality communication tools (newsletters, brochures, press releases, etc.)
- deliver and manage content for the website and social networks.
- You have a master’s degree in communication or journalism
- You have relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in the financial centre or as a financial journalist
- You have excellent copywriting and editing skills in English. Any other languages would be an asset.
- You are familiar with web management tools.
- You have good knowledge of the Luxembourg financial centre
- you are a team player
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation before March 10, 2020 to:
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Giovanna Bassani
Head of Administration
P.O. Box 904