Who we are: Luxembourg for Finance (LFF) is the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre. It is a public-private partnership between the Luxembourg Government and the Luxembourg Financial Industry Federation (PROFIL). Founded in 2008, its objective is to develop Luxembourg’s financial services industry and identify new business opportunities.
LFF connects international investors to the range of financial services provided in Luxembourg, such as investment funds, wealth management, capital market operations or advisory services. In addition to being the first port of call for foreign journalists, LFF cooperates with the various professional associations and monitors global trends in finance, providing the necessary material on products and services available in Luxembourg. Furthermore, LFF manages multiple communication channels, organises seminars in international business locations, and takes part in selected world-class trade fairs and congresses.
Be part of a team where you will:
- Manage day-to-day digital communication about the Luxembourg financial centre and help develop ideas for social media;
- Help manage sponsored campaigns;
- Prepare and undertake research for newsletters;
- Coordinate with external providers and agencies;
- Produce visuals and short videos to accompany key posts;
- Gain experience using tools such as Pardot (Salesforce), LinkedIn, X, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Adobe Creative Suite, and more.
- You are in the final stages of a Masters degree specialised in Communications, Marketing, or Finance (Ecole de Commerce, University, or equivalent);
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French, German, Luxembourgish, or any other language is an asset;
- Prior experience in B2B digital communication or Luxembourg financial centre is an asset;
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV before 20 February 2024 to:
Mrs Lynn Robbroeckx