- You will contribute to the definition and execution of our business development strategy.
- You will research and analyse global evolution and innovation in financial products and monitor trends in financial markets and other financial centres.
- You will produce reports, fact sheets and presentations.
- You will support the preparation and participate in industry missions abroad.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in economics, law or finance.
- You have at least five years’ experience in a similar function within the financial sector.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Luxembourg financial centre, as well as expertise in financial products and markets.
- You have excellent command of English and French. Other languages would be an asset.
- You have excellent writing and analytical skills. You are able to quickly identify and summarize relevant information.
- You are skilled at delivering presentations.
- You are ready to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to send a meaningful application, including CV and motivation letter to:
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Lynn Robbroeckx
P.O. Box 904