- You will contribute to the definition and execution of our business development strategy.
- You will research and analyse global evolution and innovation in investment products and monitor trends in financial markets and other financial centres.
- You will produce reports, factsheets and presentations.
- You will support the preparation and participate in industry missions abroad.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Luxembourg financial centre, investment products and markets.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in economics, law or finance.
- You have at least five years’ experience in a similar function within the financial sector.
- You have excellent command of English and working knowledge of German and/or French. Other languages would be an asset.
- You have excellent writing and analytical skills. You are able to quickly identify and summarize relevant information.
- You are skilled at delivering presentations.
- You are ready to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation before April 5, 2021 to:
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Lynn Robbroeckx
P.O. Box 904
Luxembourg for Finance (LFF) is the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre. It is a public-private partnership between the Luxembourg Government and the Luxembourg Financial Industry Federation (PROFIL). Founded in 2008, its objective is to develop Luxembourg’s financial services industry and identify new business opportunities.
LFF connects international investors to the range of financial services provided in Luxembourg, such as investment funds, wealth management, capital market operations or advisory services. In addition to being the first port of call for foreign journalists, LFF cooperates with the various professional associations and monitors global trends in finance, providing the necessary material on products and services available in Luxembourg. Furthermore, LFF manages multiple communication channels, organises seminars in international business locations, and takes part in selected world-class trade fairs and congresses.