Your main responsibilities
As part of the communications team, you will:
- contribute to the international promotion and development of the Luxembourg financial centre
- produce high-quality content in French or German (articles, speeches, newsletters, brochures, press releases, etc)
- identify newsworthy stories and topics of interest on and to the Luxembourg financial centre
- You have a master’s degree
- You have good knowledge of financial services and the Luxembourg financial centre
- You have excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills in French or German. Furthermore, you are at ease in an English working environment and able to communicate ideas and collaborate effectively in the language. Any other languages would also be an asset.
- You can work in a team to craft, refine and research ideas, cultivate sources, reports, and write articles
- You have minimum 5 years of work experience
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation before 31 May, 2021 to:
Luxembourg for Finance
Ms Lynn Robbroeckx
P.O. Box 904
Luxembourg for Finance (LFF) is the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre. It is a public-private partnership between the Luxembourg Government and the Luxembourg Financial Industry Federation (PROFIL). Founded in 2008, its objective is to develop Luxembourg’s financial services industry and identify new business opportunities.
LFF connects international investors to the range of financial services provided in Luxembourg, such as investment funds, wealth management, capital market operations or advisory services. In addition to being the first port of call for foreign journalists, LFF cooperates with the various professional associations and monitors global trends in finance, providing the necessary material on products and services available in Luxembourg. Furthermore, LFF manages multiple communication channels, organises seminars in international business locations, and takes part in selected world-class trade fairs and congresses.